Friday, June 19, 2009

About my Classes and Workshops

I offer small group and private lessons in pastel at my Marietta, Georgia home studio. Join me for continuing classes which consists of exercises and challenges to help you stretch your painting muscles as well as information devoted to the basics of painting and pastels. We explore the exciting medium of soft pastel and learn how to get them to work for you.

Classes will benefit students of all levels of experience. The lessons incorporate the basic principles of painting while introducing techniques of the pastel medium. All that is required is the desire to explore pastels in a fun and supportive environment and supportive environment!

Please contact me for more information. I would love to help you on your art journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment